Saturday 16 December 2017

Review: The November Cruelty Free Beauty Box

A belated look at last month's Cruelty Free Beauty Box.

SOOTHING SHOWERS BOOSTER BODY WASH

I like my body washes and get through a lot of them, so this was a welcome addition by a new-to-me brand.


BELLAPIERRE BELLA BLENDER
I'm probably the only woman on the planet who doesn't own a beauty blender (apart from those foam wedges, which do me just fine), so another good choice here. I used this to apply my new Inika foundation and found it really good.

FRIENDLY SOAP SHAMPOO BAR
I'm a huge fan of Friendly Soap so I was delighted with this inclusion. I recently had one of their travel shampoo bars but only used it once as shampoo, so I need to give this one a thorough testing to see if it's as good as liquid shampoo. You can't grumble about the ingredients in Friendly Soap; they are truly clean. This bar contains castor oil, coconut oil, olive oil, water, lavender and rose geranium essential oils and nothing else. 

TISSERAND DE-STRESS MIST
I was really pleased with this too as I am under a lot of stress at the moment. I've used it a lot at night time, just spraying it on my wrists, neck and pillow. I have to say, it takes a lot to de-stress me and I haven't noticed a difference. However, I should probably use it during the day too for maximum effect.

PURE POTIONS COFFEE BODY SCRUB AND SKIN MASK
Another new-to-me brand which looks delicious. I'm currently using up a Joik body scrub which is almost out of date so this one is queued.


In summary: this has probably been one of the best boxes I've had since I subscribed to the Cruelty Free Beauty Box.

Humphrey models November's box
You can subscribe to the Cruelty Free Beauty Box here

No comments:

Post a Comment