Saturday 27 January 2018

Review: Inner Senses Little Miracles Baby Oil

I love trying new products on my little one's skin as much as I love trying new stuff on myself.
This lovely indulgent oil is packed full of natural ingredients and is 94.8% organic. Inner Senses* hail from Manchester and their owner has an impressive list of aromatherapy credentials. The company makes face and body oils, bath salts and balm and also sells essential and carrier oils. Their products are vegan and cruelty-free.





I like to use oil, balm or butter on little Z's skin twice a day and I do think applying a product after a bath at night contributes towards restfulness, especially if it contains lavender like this one. Since I cut out all nasties, he suffers intermittently with dry skin, nowhere near on the scale that he used to. When I started using this oil, he had been having an eczema flare-up in his elbow creases which took me by surprise as it had been a while since he had had one.
I used this oil all over, paying particular attention to the elbows. His skin was lovely and soft after applying. I do find that a body oil is good for all over moisturising, while I use a balm on his eczema. So I did find using this oil was a perfect all over treat to keep his skin in good condition. When I had applied it on his elbows, I then followed it with balm, for double coverage.


Ingredients: *Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) seed oil, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, *Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) flower extract, Tocopherol (Non-GMO), Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) flower oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) flower oil ** Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, Citronellol * Of organic origin ** Naturally present in essential oils

In summary: A really lovely natural oil to soothe and moisturise. I'm looking forward to trying more from the range.



Inner Senses website



*Complimentary

No comments:

Post a Comment