Tuesday 26 June 2018

Review: Fushi Really Good Hair Oil

It was a pleasure recently to try my first ever Fushi product, a brand I have heard only good things about. Meaning 'eternal life' in Japanese, Fushi manufacture beauty and health products, over 98% of which are vegan and most of their range are Soil Association certified. 



Fushi says:

"The Really Good Hair oil has been formulated with an effective and nutritive blend of five nourishing and rejuvenating oils. It contains the well known Moroccan Argan and Virgin Coconut oils known for their hair strengthening and smoothing properties. This has been blended with the vitamin E rich Avocado oil and Sweet Almond oil to replenish and restore shine and moisture. Added to this are the potent Ayurvedic triple infused herbs Brahmi and Neem. Brahmi is rich in antioxidants and helps with hair growth and hair discolouration. Brahmi is able to nourish the hair roots and promote healthier growth while Neem will promote a healthier scalp and is extremely beneficial for thinning hair. Fragranced with the gorgeous Indian Jasmine essential oil, the Really Good Hair oil is a superb combination of the very best oils to ensure your hair is left beautifully conditioned, healthier and stronger."

 As is traditional with my reviews, firstly I have to mention the smell of this oil. Oh my word! 😍 So strong and Jasmine-y, like an evening walk through floral gardens. Just beautiful. My hair is a pain at times. Okay then, all the time. It's very short and coloured and gets greasy quickly due to the amount of products I use on it. It's also frizzy after washing and gets dry too. I massaged the oil into my scalp and left it for a couple of hours before washing and I was pleasantly surprised at the difference when I dried it. How shiny it was and how the frizz was calmed right down. The oil has great reviews on Fushi's website and I have to agree with them. As a special treat for stressed hair, it's just perfect. You can also leave it on overnight for a deeper treatment.

Fushi has an amazing chart on their website which details beauty oils and what they are best used for. See here


Buy Fushi Really Good Hair Oil here

No comments:

Post a Comment