Tuesday 5 June 2018

Review: Sun and Moon Herbals Anointing Oil

Sun and Moon Herbals is an Etsy business run by Hayley-Marie. She makes a selection of oils, soaps and balms and kindly sent me an anointing oil to try.
"Each natural, magickal botanical gift to you is lovingly hand-crafted, using nothing but natural, organic, herbal & floral ingredients, all in accordance with & respect for, all humans, animals & nature's divine lores.
Using my archaeological, herbal & aromatherapeutic knowledge & abilities, I gather & source all my magickal ideas, inspired by ancient recipes of the days of yore.
'Sun & Moon Herbals' ensures that each botanical gift is safe, kind & effective for the whole family. It is a simple step towards natural goodness for those who seek to indulge in a little bit of magickal Mother Nature's delights for a healthier lifestyle."
The anointing oil is : "A selection of mystical & magickal essential oil choices, crafted from ancient recipes, with added dried herb, plant & flower infusions & dried ritual resins...Use oils to help call upon your inner divine during ritual & meditation & anoint candles & alters for rituals..."

I was sent an oil crafted using almond oil, clove, cinnamon, rosemary and aniseed - all scents I adore! The bottle looks so nice with the herbs and spices in the bottom.
I've been using the oil as perfume on my pulse points and at times when I feel the need for a little pick me up, as I find the smell both calming and inspiring. A wonderful product and a little goes a long way so it will last forever!


Hayley-Marie is truly multi-talented and her range of products look mouthwatering. I like the idea that they are crafted using ancient yore and recipes for the modern world.

View the full range of Sun and Moon Herbals here


No comments:

Post a Comment