Sunday 2 September 2018

August Empties

I've got a bumper empties post this month. It's either the famine or the feast with me 😄

ALTEYA ORGANICS WHITE ROSE WATER
This has probably been my favourite toner/mist this year. I like the smell, the cooling sensation and the perfect base it gives you. You can see my review here



NK NATURALS BEAUTIFUL CLEANSING BALM
 This gorgeous balm has been high on my list of favourite cleansing balms this year. I probably wouldn't use it again as it contains beeswax and I'm trying to use vegan skin care and cosmetics, but if it was reformulated I would definitely want to try it again. See my review here


PINK AND GREEN SKINCARE 'MARZIPAN' BODY SOUFFLE
An absolute gem of a body butter, containing shea butter and plum kernel oil and nothing else. This was in my first Natural Beauty Box in March. Read my review here


NAOBAY CLEANSING MILK
This was a TK Maxx find, a Spanish organic brand. I haven't seen them again since, but I noticed Waitrose have just started selling them. This was a very nice cleansing milk and the brand are well worth a try.


INNER SOUL CLEANSING BALM
Another favourite cleansing balm (I've only tried one I didn't like this year), this is so soft and melty and smells gorgeous. See my review here


SHEA MOOTI BABY'S EVERYTHING BODY BALM
 I found this pot of gorgeousness for my son while I was surfing Ebay. It smells really good and it's thick and moisturising. As it contains beeswax, it's unlikely I'd use it again but there are other products in the range which are vegan.  See my baby skin care post here


ANTIPODES KIWI SEED OIL EYE CREAM
Unlike many of the empties on here which I tried before I went vegan, this beauty is all plant-based which is fantastic as I want to try it again. It was a Love Lula pick all the way back in November and it's been my favourite eye cream of the year. See my review here



EVOLVE RAINFOREST BLEMISH SERUM

This award-winner was a sample my mum got from Evolve and she passed it on to me, as I'm the one with the blemish problems. I kept it a little while until I had a massive flare up last month and started using it. Unfortunately it was too small a sample to judge any effects but it was light and sank in well like my other favourite Evolve serum, the hyaluronic. It has the most fabulous reviews at Evolve's website. It's on my list to try the full size of. 


ORGANICA SKIN CARE BABY BALM
One of the best baby products I've tried this year, I reviewed this gorgeous balm here


BANDALE COCONUT GOLD BODY BUTTER
A lovely body butter that I reviewed here


ECODENTA MOUTH WASH

This was my first natural mouth wash and I loved it! Such a lovely taste of cloves and keeps the mouth really fresh.


EZAPE NATURALS ROSEMARY BODY SAMPLE
This lovely sample came courtesy of my skin care buddy Julie, who I swap products with and who sends me all sorts of wonderful things. I love the smell of rosemary and this was gorgeous. I'd love to try the full size.



NATURALLY TRIBAL SKIN CARE BODY FOOD

One of the nicest body butters I've used this year. You can read my review here


YES CLEANSE INTIMATE WASH ROSE

I don't mind talking about intimate washes at my blog! This was the last thing I went natural with as my Superdrug wash did the job and lasted forever. But I was horrified I was still using something with SLS - especially downstairs! - so when that finished, I switched to Yes. This is a gorgeous foam wash which cleans and freshens with no irritation. I'm on my second bottle and I'll keep using it.


ANITA GRANT ORGANIC VANILLA COCOA BODY BUTTER
 Oh the smell of this! This sample came in a Skin Organics beauty box this year and made me fall in love with Anita Grant. (I've also used her Mango Whip body butter, courtesy of the lovely Julie).


YAROK FEED YOUR DO STYLING WHIP
Still on the look out for a natural hair paste that doesn't make my hair greasy or contain beeswax, I finally stumbled upon my holy grail. This bad boy smells of lemons and it's absolutely amazing. I've already bought the full size.
My Sonic the Hedgehog 'do featuring Yarok Styling Whip








1 comment:

  1. You got through loads! Some of my favs are there inc NK Naturals, Anita Grant, Alteya & P&G.

    ReplyDelete