Sunday 23 July 2017

Review: Botanicals Nourish Hydrating Mist

I was sent a sample of this lovely mist by Botanicals to try. It is cruelty free and vegan with extracts of rose and camellia and is suitable for dry and mature skin (they also do a gentle mist for sensitive skin).


You can use it as a toner or a general refreshing spritz on a hot day. I used it as a toner before applying my make-up. The spray is a bit fierce but it's summer, so it's a welcome blast in the morning 😎

It soaks in very quickly without the need for wiping and afterwards I found my skin lovely and soft and primed, ready for moisturiser and make-up.
A really lovely mist with gorgeous skin-loving ingredients and well-worth adding to your skincare routine.

Ingredients:

Aqua (spring water), glycerine***, alcohol denat*, camellia sinesis leaf extract*, parfum*; rosa centifolia (rose) flower oil*, pelargonium graveolens (rose geranium) flower oil*, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil*, cymbopogon martinii flower oil*, cananga odorata flower oil*, geraniol**, citronellol**, linalool**, benzyl salicylate**, citral**, farnesol**, limonene**. (*Certified organic. **Natural constituents of essential oils. ***Organic origin.)
You can buy the Botanicals Nourish Hydrating Mist here

*This sample was sent to me for PR purposes. I wasn't paid for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment