Tuesday 20 March 2018

March Love Lula Picks

I picked up these two fabulous products as part of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Programme.




ALTEYA CERTIFIED ORGANIC ROSE OTTO AGELESS FACE CREAM

I've recently used Alteya's White Rose Water (see my review here) and I was keen to try something else from the range, as I just love rose skin care. This cream is certified organic by NaTrue, vegan and 100% natural. As well as Bulgarian rose oil, it contains evening primrose, pomegranate seed extract and pracaxi seed oil. It's recommended for all skin types and suitable for both day and night.

So is it any cop? Yes! It's thick, silky and smells heady and magical. I usually like to use a lighter day cream and then something rich and nourishing at night (the thicker the better), but this is a multi-tasker. It's thick enough for night but it also soaks in well as a day cream and performs well under make-up. This brand is a total winner. Reading about Rose Valley in Bulgaria where they harvest all their roses makes me want to go there because I love roses, they're my favourite flower. All the roses are picked by hand. If you want to read more about rose distillation and view some beautiful pictures, you can visit Alteya's website here

Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Distilled Thermal water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Glycerin*, Pentaclethra Macroloba Seed Oil*, Glyceryl Stearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Cetearyl Olivate & Sorbitan Olivate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil*, Lecithin*, Guar Gum*, Glyceryl Caprylate & Glyceryl Undecylenate, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia Nut) Seed Oil*, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Linalool**, Geraniol**, Citronellol**, Eugenol**. * Certified Organic Ingredients ** Naturally occurring in essential oils





PHB ETHICAL BEAUTY MINERAL EYESHADOW IN ACAI BERRY
I already have a PHB eyeshadow in Almond and I was looking to add to my collection and try a darker shade. This is a fabulous purple shimmery colour. It lasts well and doesn't crease with a primer. The packaging is really nice too. PHB make-up is really top class, I use their BB cream, eyeliner and mascara and I'd recommend it to anyone.

Ingredients: Mica, Iron Oxides, Calcium Carbonate, Caprylic Triglyceride, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Organic Jojoba), Ultramarines, Titanium Dioxide.



You can view the full range of Love Lula products here

1 comment:

  1. Ahh this eyeshadow has been on and off my wishlist for ages- it's now at the top again as it looks so nice!

    ReplyDelete