Saturday 6 April 2019

The March Vegan Kind Lifestyle Box

Oh, how I look forward to this box arriving! I just love that there are always new things I haven't tried before. March's was another fantastic curation.


Vego White Almond Bliss

I was thrilled with this addition as I noticed the Vegan Kind had just started selling this and my favourite vegan chocolate bar is the incredibly satisfying Vego hazelnut. Was this one as good? It really was. Rich and creamy and so tasty. I haven't found a white vegan bar this good yet.


Vegan on the Go Cookbook

It isn't the first time a book has been featured in the box and I do like it very much as I'm a crap cook who needs help. This one has more than 40 recipes and while some are way out of my league hopefully I'll be able to manage a couple.


Natur Compagnie Organic Asian Veggie Noodle Snack Pot

I usually find that these kind of pot snacks blow my head off with spice, however I noticed this one had no chilli, so I rejoiced. And you know what? It was really tasty and a great option to take to work. Definitely not cheap when you compare it to other pot snacks, but very yummy.


Mummy Meagz Sea Salt and Honeycomb Rocky Road Cake Bar

I was hugely impressed to see another Mummy Meagz product after the minty one a couple of boxes ago. This one was just as good, if not better. This company comes highly recommended!



Indie Bay Snacks Spelt and Easy Cheesy Pretzel Bites

Sounded great, tasted like cardboard. One to avoid.


Deliciously Ella Breakfast Pots

Looks great, not tried it yet.


UFIT Crunchers Smokehouse BBQ

I'm not usually a BBQ flavour kind of girl but these high protein popped crisps were very moreish. A definite winner.



As always, The Vegan Kind are donating 10p from every box sold. This time it's Coppershell Farm Sanctuary in Wiltshire which houses unwanted and neglected domestic and farm animals.


You can shop at the supermarket and subscribe to the Vegan Kind lifestyle box here

No comments:

Post a Comment