Monday 21 August 2017

July Love Lula Beauty Box

I'm somewhat behind in this post, blame my day job, my child and a million other things. Meanwhile I've got products piling up (not a hoarder, honest) and only one face and body to put them on (more's the pity). Hence, I haven't yet tried all the products in the box but here's a look at the July Love Lula box anyway.
This was my first month subscribing to the box and I was extremely happy with what I received.


PHB ETHICAL BEAUTY ALL IN ONE NATURAL MASCARA
Although I only use cruelty-free mascaras, I've yet to try a natural one and I love PHB, so I was very excited to get this one. Once I've used my current mascara, I'll be opening this one and reviewing it.

LYONSLEAF MARSHMALLOW SOFTEN AND REJUVENATE FACIAL OIL
I've more facial oils at home than I can shake a stick at, but I've tried other Lyonsleaf products that I've liked, so this oil was a welcome addition to my collection. Looking forward to trying it.

REN SATIN PERFECTION BB CREAM

I haven't used REN before as they are a little out of my budget, so getting this small sample was a big deal. On first glance, the BB cream is orange, so I kind of held my breath putting it on in case I ended up looking like Katie Price, but no, it adapted to my ghostly skin tone and it's an absolute dream going on. I'm very impressed with this and looking to save pennies for the full size.

JOHN MASTERS SCALP STIMULATING SHAMPOO


John Masters are another brand that I eye up wistfully as the gods of hair, so to get this 60ml trial size was very good for me. I might save this one to use on holiday next month.

MADARA FINE LINE MINIMISING DAY CREAM

Madara are a brand on my radar courtesy of the glowing reports from other bloggers. I've recently been using another couple of their products, so was pleased to try this 20ml cream for dry skin. It's really lovely, as I expected it to be. A more in-depth review will be published soon.


In summary: I hoped the Love Lula box would be about discovering new brands and products and that's what it turned out to be this month. A fine selection of wonderful, cruelty-free products to start off my new subscription.

You can view more about the brands mentioned here or subscribe to the beauty box at Love Lula's website here




No comments:

Post a Comment