Saturday 12 August 2017

Review: Balm Balm Rose Floral Water

Since I first tried Balm Balm products, I've made sure to keep them as one of the brands I repurchase from. After using the Frankincense toner and finding it nice but stinky 😀I knew I wanted to try a different toner from the range.

The Rose Floral Water has one ingredient: Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Distillate. It doesn't get purer than that. Balm Balm's directions are:

Mist over clean skin as part of your facial routine for a gentle toner or simply as an all over freshener, natural perfume or ‘pick me up’.

Perfect for dry or combination skins.

I used it as a toner after cleansing, both in the morning and at night. The spray is a little bit fierce, but hey, it's summer (after a fashion) and it's a nice welcome blast in the morning. My skin was left lovely and soft and feeling perfectly ready for the next stages in my skin care routine. I didn't try it as a mist over make-up as I already have one during the day to refresh me, however, it would be a nice dual use for this water.

I do love rose skin care products and I particularly enjoyed using this. I will definitely buy it again.

You can buy the rose water from Balm Balm's website here or from Love Lula here



No comments:

Post a Comment