Sunday 17 March 2019

February Empties

A look at what I used up during February.



LE MONT BOTANIQUE ROSE CLEANSER

I got this in a beauty box and having previously used LMB's rosehip oil, I really enjoyed this one. A lovely fresh cleanser that leaves your skin feeling really soft and clean.


SISKYN NIGHT TREATMENT OIL

This award-winning bad boy isn't cheap but it does boast a mega 16 skin-loving oils and is an amazing moisturising and regenerating treat at night. Lovely.


BELLA AURA CLEANSER

A nice little cream cleanser sample. The ingredients aren't pure enough for me so I probably wouldn't buy again.


MEADOW SKINCARE CLEANSING BALM

I absolutely loved this little pot of gorgeousness. Cleanses beautifully and smells amazing. See my review here


XENON KITION ROSE TONER

While it wins the award for most bizarre company name, this pure rose water is gorgeous nevertheless. I wouldn't buy it again until it was in a glass bottle though.




ESTELLE AND CHILD TINTED MOISTURISER

This was one of 2 E&T samples I've tried, the other one being the foundation here and I really liked this one. It's a great colour match, goes on well and has good coverage for a tinted moisturiser. I'd use it again.


SKIN ALCHEMISTS THE GORGEOUS SOLDIER BODY SCRUB

This chocolatey goodness featured in the March 2018 Natural Beauty Box and I don't know why it took me so long to finish it lol, but finish it I did, and I loved it. Read my review here


MADARA ANTI-FATIGUE EYE RESCUE CREAM

I've tried a lot of Madara creams and this has been my favourite so far. The little tube was like a Tardis. It lasted months and months and just when I thought it had run out, I'd get another big blob out of it. It reduces puffiness, tightens skin and smells like chocolate. Nothing not to like.


CORINNE TAYLOR NOURISH BODY BUTTER

This beautiful body butter is the best I've tried in a while. Containing shea butter, coconut and avocado oil, it smells fairly flowery due to the geranium content and has the perfect texture - even in cold weather it doesn't go hard and just melts into the skin. And it's so moisturising! Absolutely amazing. 😍











No comments:

Post a Comment