Friday 16 December 2016

I Love...Barry M Nail Polish

I love to paint my nails, I love glitter and therefore, I love Barry M. Most nail polishes have negligible longevity on me (obviously I work too hard) and Barry M are no exception but I love them regardless. They're bold, they're cool and they're extremely affordable.
I'm not going to pay £10+ for something that chips the next day.





Argos are selling 3 of  the 4 new Molten Metal shades in a pack for the bargain price of £6 (they retail at £4 each). Get yours here. I have been wearing them non stop. The colours are Gold Digger, Copper Mine and Silver Lining. The shades satisfy both my need for glitter and my need for metallics. Now I need to complete the collection with Bronze Bae.


Barry M Molten Metal nail polish review









No comments:

Post a Comment