Saturday 4 November 2017

October Empties

Here are the products I used up last month.


MAGIC ORGANIC APOTHECARY GREEN BALM

 Marketed as a multi-purpose balm for itchy skin conditions, bites and grazes, I bought this a while ago and used it on my eczema at the time. I found it didn't do a lot but when it really came into its own was when I dug it out and started to use it for hot cloth cleansing and my word, it was lovely. As it contains tea tree and smells quite strongly of it, I was at first concerned it might dry my skin out as tea tree tends to do with me, but far from it, it left my skin wonderfully moisturised and clean, removing make-up easily. I would repurchase this. By the way, I haven't yet tried the bamboo cloth that came with it.
Note, this contains beeswax so is not suitable for vegans.
Ingredients:
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, CI 75810 (Chlorophyll), Limonene (occurs naturally in tea tree oil).

You can buy this from Love Lula


LAID BARE DIY 2-IN-1 CLEANSER AND TONER

I raved about this during my Autumn Pampering Products here. It's a lovely budget cleanser that I've already repurchased.
Ingredients:
AQUA (WATER) COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE (COCONUT) SODIUM COCO-SULFATE (COCONUT) ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE DECYL GLUCOSIDE (COCONUT) COCO GLUCOSIDE (COCONUT) SODIUM LAURYL GLUCOSE CARBOXYLATE, LAURYL GLUCOSIDE (COCONUT) DEHYDROACETIC ACID, BENZYL ALCOHOL (NATURALLY DERIVED PRESERVATIVE) SUCROSE LAURATE, ALCOHOL (COCONUT) GLYCERIN (COCONUT) SODIUM CHLORIDE (SEA SALT) CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL CITRUS AURANTIFOLIA (LIME) OIL GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA ROOT EXTRACT PUMICA GRANATUM (POMEGRANATE) SEED EXTRACT CAMELLIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) LEAF EXTRACT BERTHOLLETIA EXCELSA (BRAZIL NUT) SEED EXTRACT PURUS MALUS (APPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT TOCOPHEROL (VITAMIN E) CITRIC ACID (CITRUS FRUITS) POTASSIUM SORBATE (NATURALLY DERIVED PRESERVATIVE) SODIUM BENZOATE (NATURALLY DERIVED PRESERVATIVE) CITRAL (ESSENTIAL OILS) LIMONENE (ESSENTIAL OILS)

You can buy this from Love Lula


EVOLVE BEAUTY COTTON FRESH DEODORANT CREAM

See my review of this here. The best natural deodorant I've used so far and one I'll be trying again.
Ingredients:
Zea Mays (Corn) Starch*, Sodium Bicarbonate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Caprylic/Capric triglyceride*, Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Powder, Kaolin, Glycerin*, Farnesol, Parfum (Fragrance), Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter*,  Tocopherol, Sodium Caproyl/Lauroyl Lactylate, Triethyl Citrate, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil. *ingredients from organic farming
Available from Evolve Beauty










No comments:

Post a Comment