Saturday 10 November 2018

October Empties

Somewhat later than billed, I present my October empties. I was pleased that less than half of them are in plastic containers.


BUFF NUIT SEA SALT BODY SCRUB


This bad boy came in the August Natural Beauty Box and was an absolute delight. Containing ginger,  bergamot, patchouli, palma rosa and sandalwood, it's so relaxing and soothing at night and the scent is just amazing. The only issue was due to its coconut oil content, it melts and settles considerably. Hence, the half a jar that arrived didn't last very long at all 😞



LE MONT BOTANIQUE ROSEHIP OIL


I love rosehip oil and I've had this one in a beauty box a couple of times. This company does its oils in little bottles like this to ensure it remains fresh. However, I'm not sure about the environmental impact of the extra packaging, plus 3 bottles come in a plastic wrap. 



BODHI AND BIRCH YLANG-YLANG INCENSA SHOWER GEL


This bottle of gorgeousness was a gift from my friend Julie. The scent is just unbelievable and it leaves the skin so fragrant and soft. Highly recommended.



NAKIN ADVANCED CLEANSING MILK
This came in the August Natural Beauty Box too and I loved it from start to finish. It's easy to rinse off with a cloth and leaves the skin clean and hydrated.



NOM NOM ORGANIC BABY BUTTER


This is my second pot of this and I've got another lined up. I reviewed it here and here. It's a gorgeous butter that I use on my four year old and as the ingredients are so pure, I also bought it for my friend Julie for her birthday, as she has very sensitive skin. 


PURE PURPOSE LEMON BREEZE DEODORANT


I loved using this deo. It's so soft and easy to apply, it smells great and it actually works. Result.


EVOLVE GENTLE CLEANSING MELT


I chose this one and the deo above in the Cruelty Free Beauty Box build your own box. I love Evolve and this melt didn't disappoint. It has the loveliest sweet smell of vanilla and with the addition of water, makes for a nice massage, leaving the skin really soft and clean.



LUCKY CLOUD CLEANSING BALM
Another cleansing balm and one I've used before. I've had several in beauty boxes, plus gifts so I've used it a lot. It's soothing, smells amazing and it's one of the best I've tried.



JOHN MASTERS ORGANICS EVENING PRIMROSE SHAMPOO AND CITRUS AND NEROLI DETANGLER


I've used both these in sample size before and really rate them. I've never used a JMO product I didn't like.


BE IN BLOSSOM OCEAN FLOWER SERUM


I reviewed this one here for Love Lula in August. After using it regularly for two months, I have to say I absolutely love it. The scent has grown on me and actually reminds me of the ocean. It sinks in so well and leaves a perfect base and my skin just looks and feels so great after using it. Candidate for best serum of the year!














No comments:

Post a Comment