Saturday 9 September 2017

Review: Friendly Soap

Friendly Soap are based in Todmorden in the North West, not far from where I was born. They are vegan and Leaping Bunny registered and they don't use palm oil, SLS or parabens. Their stuff is as pure as you can get. Previously, I reviewed their shea butter face bar here and now is the turn of their aloe vera bath bar and their cocoa butter face bar.

ALOE VERA BATH BAR

This is a fragrance-free bar with only 5 ingredients, for those with sensitive skin:
Sodium cocoate, Sodium olivate, Aqua, Butyrospermum parkii butter, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf powder
It makes a soft, creamy lather and cleanses gently without drying. A lovely bar of soap with the purest ingredients.

COCOA BUTTER FACIAL CLEANSING BAR
Sorry I forgot to photograph the cocoa butter bar for this review!
After trying the shea butter bar from Friendly Soap, I was happy to use this one too. It's great as a very quick cleanse in the morning when I don't have time for a full ritual before work and I've also used it on my body. It's another lovely pure bar which you can be sure isn't damaging your skin.
As I mentioned in my last review too, I love that the bar keeps its shape and doesn't stick to the soap dish or dissolve into a horrid mush like other soaps.
The ingredients are water, cocoa butter, olive oil and coconut oil.


In summary: Friendly Soap make great products at great prices. I just love the purity of their stuff and can't wait to use more.


You can buy Friendly Soap at their website here


*This sample was sent to me for PR purposes. I wasn't paid for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment