Friday 29 September 2017

Review: September The Cruelty-Free Beauty Box

Here's what was included in the September Cruelty-Free Beauty Box

GREEN PEOPLE AGE DEFY TINTED MOISTURISER
This was a good inclusion for me as I haven't tried many Green People products but despite the fact I said I had pale skin when I signed up, I was sent a medium shade. I queried the CF box, who told me they would send me some pale samples, but I'm still waiting. 

TERRE VERDE NEROLI MOISTURISER
This looks like a nice little sample from a brand I've heard of, but haven't tried before.

PHB EHTHICAL BEAUTY ANTI-AGING CLEANSER
I've tried a lot of PHB products and I really like them. Cleansers are one of my favourite skincare products and I've used the PHB anti-aging moisturiser (which I really liked), but not tried this, so I'm looking forward to it.

GREEN PEOPLE SHOWER GEL
 Another nice choice and good for travel.

MANNA KADAR LIP PRIMER IN MERLOT
This was an interesting choice from a brand I haven't heard of before. On first try, I was surprised to find this was an opaque, lovely wash of colour with a shine. I'm not sure why a lip primer would be so red but I suppose it's for under, er, red lipsticks. I'm rather ignorant on the subject of lip primers! I'll be reviewing this after a longer try.


BONUS ITEM:

Goodie bag of vegan sweeties. I don't normally eat sweets, because of the gelatine and sugar factors, but I did tuck into the parma violets straight away 😋
In summary:

Some nice products from nice brands but it was hard not to notice that this box consisted of only one full-size item. The rest were 30ml, 10ml, 5g and 2 sachets. Although the products were worth more than the price paid for the box, I wasn't happy with sachets and minis and I consider this a disappointing month.

No comments:

Post a Comment