Friday 29 September 2017

Review: September Love Lula Beauty Box

Here's what was in September's Love Lula Beauty Box

 BALM BALM BEAUTY BALM
I was totally thrilled to get this balm in the box as I have been coveting it since it came out. I love Balm Balm and would willingly buy all their products. I reviewed their miracle fragrance free balm here. I have several balms at home because really, I can't get enough and I love oil cleansing and this is a welcome addition to my collection.

ESSE GEL CLEANSER
 I don't know much about this brand other than they are very expensive, so it's nice to try a sample of something I wouldn't normally buy.

JOIK WHITE CHOCOLATE BATH TRUFFLE
All hail the Joik! How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. Now, despite my adoration of this gorgeous Latvian brand, I'm not sure I'll actually use this because I have neither the time, nor the inclination for baths. So this might get passed on to my mum, who adores taking baths.

KIMBERLY SAYER SAMPLE SET
This set features 2 cleansers and an anti-ageing cream. I've heard so many good things that I'm looking forward to trying this brand.

WALDEN NATURAL PERFUME GIFT SET
Unfortunately, I already have this gift set of 5x5ml of Walden perfumes so I was a little disappointed by this inclusion as I'm not a massive fan of the scents, although a couple are very nice. However, I only buy cruelty-free products for friends and relatives so this will make a lovely gift for someone (not going to say the C word).

In summary:

A varied and pleasing box this month with two great brands I haven't tried before. Bring on the Balm Balm Beauty Balm!

If you wish to view previous boxes or sign up for Love Lula's beauty box, you can do so here.

No comments:

Post a Comment