Tuesday 18 December 2018

Cruelty-Free Christmas Gift Guide 2018

With the rise of consumer interest in natural, cruelty-free and vegan products, there are a wealth of gifts out there just waiting if you know where to look.

BOTANICALS CHRISTMAS GIFTS

Botanicals - handmade, vegan and Soil Association certified - have 5 gift boxes on offer ranging from £29.95 to £40 and they include spa collections with body balm and scrub, hand and feet care and hand and body duos. I've reviewed many Botanicals products at this blog and they are highly recommended. View the full range here



EDEN PERFUMES GIFT SET

Brighton-based Eden perfumes sell cruelty-free and vegan alternatives to designer fragrances. Type in the fragrance you like and there will probably be a match for it. I've been using their alternative to my beloved La Vie est Belle for a while and I've also tried a few others and bought them as gifts. They will make beautiful, guilt-free presents at Christmas. Eden are doing two gift sets, a 50ml fragrance plus candle (£40), and a selection of 3 10ml perfumes of your choice (£21.60). See them both here.


EVOLVE BEAUTY CHRISTMAS GIFTS

One of my favourite organic and vegan beauty brands has a range of Christmas gifts on offer, including crackers and stars to hang on your tree. Last year I bought their hydrate and glow set for myself. This includes their hyaluronic serum 30ml and their radiant glow chocolate mask 30ml. At £30, it's a great price, bearing in mind the serum is £30 alone. The serum has been one of my favourites over the last year and I reviewed it here.
 Evolve Organic Beauty Skincare Hydrate and Glow Beauty Bag (Giftset)
View all Evolve's Christmas gifts (with free delivery!) here


BLOOMTOWN BOTANICALS GIFTS

I'm a big fan of Bloomtown, having tried a number of their products this year. They do 6 signature scents which their products are based around. They are vegan and palm-oil free. They do a number of gift sets including candles and baubles to hang on the tree. I have 4 of their roll-on infused oils, my favourite being The Rose Garden, which I have also tried in the body wash and body oil. You can read my reviews here and here.





BOX SUBSCRIPTION (BEAUTY AND OTHERWISE)
How about a gift box for your nearest and dearest? With one-offs and subscriptions available, plus a box available for anything you can think of, not just beauty, the sky (and your bank account) is the limit.


THE NATURAL BEAUTY BOX
My very favourite gift box features natural, vegan products from UK, artisan companies, with a one-off box at £25.95. Emma curates the most amazing brands, most of which are new to me and runs a facebook page for natural beauty lovers here. I've reviewed most of the boxes this year at my blog and I won't be stopping this box in a hurry, that's for sure.
Buy here


SKIN ORGANICS BEAUTY BOX
My second favourite beauty box (and I'm very remiss in not reviewing it at this blog, but I hope to get around to it) it also features small brands with loving attention to detail in the packaging. There's a vegan alternative for subscribers here. This one costs £28 a month.


LOVE LULA BEAUTY BOX
A fantastic budget buy at £13.95 a month (and a sale on subscriptions at the time of writing), LL features a range of the products for sale at their website. I review their box every month at my blog. You can sign up here.


THE VEGAN KIND LIFESTYLE BOX
This one featured the most amazing Easter egg!
I haven't got a subscription to this box, but quite often I pick it up at their shop if there is any left. It's full of savoury and sweet treats and then there might be a lifestyle item such as a bamboo toothbrush or cookbook (both of these in November's box, their 5th anniversary). I've discovered a huge number of gems in these boxes. As vegan treats aren't cheap, this box is fantastic value at £13.15 a month.


SLOWBOX
Slow Box
I couldn't mention subscription boxes without adding a book treat seeing as I have been a book obsessive all my life. I don't get one myself, but I dream of adding one when I win the lottery 😀
This amazing-looking box from an all-woman team features a non-fiction book and a variety of treats from ethical suppliers. It's not specifically vegan, but I'd definitely email them about it if I was considering the box.

"We believe in ethical ideas, learning from nature, exploring our planet, looking after wildlife, getting creative, creating beautiful homes, eating good food, living naturally, living well and living slow. Our books will be chosen each month based on these ideas and concepts. "

The box is £15 per month which seems really good value, considering the treats which come with it and right now, they are selling a Christmas box at £65 and a mystery box at £25.
Subscribe here



VEGAN SOY WAX CANDLES


CELTIC HERBAL

I'm a fan of Celtic Herbal candles and recently purchased their Christmas Cwtch candle, which is a good price at £10 and smells great. They also do Christmas diffusers and soap.



RUN WITH WOLVES
Snow Berries 500ml
My latest soy candle find. RWW use organic essential oils and I just love the gorgeous jars with aluminium lids. I got a few of these for Christmas presents and kept the orange embers for myself. See the website here


VEGAN BUNNY
Christmas Candles Set
This brand comes recommended. They do a wide range of hand poured soy candles and for Christmas they have mulled wine and Christmas tree scents available in a gift pack for £25. Buy here




Thank you to everyone who read my blog this year and have a lovely Christmas xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment