Sunday 27 January 2019

January Empties

Here's my empties for January.

GUILTLESS SKIN ILLUME MOISTURE SERUM

I'm still debating whether this towering colossus of skin care is my favourite serum of 2018. Possibly. Absolutely gorgeous.


KATHLEEN TONIFYING MIST

Tonifying is most definitely not a word, but I'll let Kathleen off because this was beautiful as all the products I've tried from Kathleen are.

MYROO OM OIL

And the hits just keep on coming with my favourite body oil of 2018 from Myroo. Rich, sensual and citrusy. Utterly stunning.


BALM BALM BABY BALM

This has been a staple in my son's skin care for a couple of years now, but I'll be saying goodbye to it with this empty as it contains beeswax. I'd buy again if it was reformulated to be vegan, because it's very effective on eczema.


BAO HYDRATE ROSE MIST

A gorgeous mist that I'd use again like a shot.




PINK'S BOUTIQUE HYDRATING DEEP CLEANSING MELT

A very effective sample from PB. Well worth a full size splash out.


SAY IT BABY BOO BOO BALM

A fantastic balm with only 4 ingredients but one I won't be getting again due to the beeswax content.


EARTH CONSCIOUS BABY BALM

Again only 4 ingredients and vegan and organic to boot, I didn't like this as much as I thought I would. It was very bitty and hard work, with chunks of it falling on the floor when I was trying to rub it into my son's skin. If we have another hot summer, I'd consider getting it again as it was much easier to manage then.


EVEKSIA LEMON FACIAL CLEANSER

A lovely really hydrating balm that comes highly recommended here


WELEDA ARNICA MASSAGE OIL

The first time I've tried arnica and while it's strongly medicinal smelling, it's pretty awesome nonetheless and feels great after a hot shower. I'd definitely use it again.


YES INTIMATE FOAM WASH

I've mentioned this wash before and it's become a staple. I love it. 




EVOLVE BEAUTY DAILY RENEW FACIAL CREAM

Absolutely gorgeous coconut-smelling highly moisturising cream! I love Evolve and would recommend all their products whole-heartedly.



You can read my full reviews of all these products by clicking on the brand name in my labels column on the left hand side of the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment