Monday 30 July 2018

July Empties

Here's what I used up during the month of July.


NATURA SIBERICA ANTI-STRESS SHOWER GEL
This budget shower gel from Natura Siberica lasted me ages and smelled good. I'm not sure it cured my stress though.


LYONSLEAF BEAUTY BALM
 All hail the Queen of balms! I never knew love until I tried this balm. Okay, I've tried a lot of cleansing balms and yes, I've loved a lot of them but this is possibly the best. It smells lovely, it feels divine and the bright yellow colour makes me happy. I've got other balms queued but I'll be buying this again at some point.


TERRE VERDI NEROLI POM MOISTURISER
This has been on my wish-list since I started using this sample. And I wrung out every morsel from this tiny tin, I can tell you. I didn't even use it all at once but saved it for special treats like going out, that's how good it is. It smells like heaven and it's just perfect under make-up. I also have another little tin in my stash to use while I pluck up the courage/finances to spend £42 on the full size.


MAKE FACE REFRESH
 I got this in the February Skin Organics clean beauty box which I actually won in a competition hosted by blogger Sandra, aka Beauty Balm. It was a gorgeous box which I sadly haven't got around to reviewing as I haven't used everything in it. When I opened it, I used it every day until it was finished, that's how much I liked it. The spray was a decent fine mist, the product was soothing and cooling and it readied the skin perfectly for the next skin care step. However, considering it's composed of lavender, rose and  geranium, it doesn't smell of that much, which makes me wonder why I love it so much. But I do!



EDEN DAYS BODY BUTTER
  I reviewed this gorgeous butter here. It's amazing and I'll be buying it again.


CONSCIOUS SKINCARE BODY OIL
This gorgeously fragrant oil came in the Natural Beauty Box a couple of months ago and really woke me up to this brand, which I'll be trying again in the future.


EVOLVE BEAUTY DAILY RENEW CREAM
This was a free sample with an order from Evolve. It's a rich cream that smells of coconuts. I love it and want to try the full size!




*Due to time limitations, I've decided to stop putting ingredients and links to buy on empties posts, as I really need to improve my blogging output and time management (both lousy). If anyone wants to email me for ingredients or links, please do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment