Tuesday 17 July 2018

Review: Bespoke Aroma


Bespoke Aroma is a Lake District-based natural beauty brand devised by Jo Evans and comprises bath teas, oils, creams, pulse oils, lip balm and mists. The range is suitable for vegans apart from the skin tonic and moisture shot bath teas which contain buttermilk and goat's milk respectively. The hand and face cream bases are certified 91% organic by the Soil Association.




BERGAMOT AND LAVENDER PULSE POINT OIL (10ml, £4.25)
I'm increasingly a fan of pulse point oils, having a few bits and pieces in my collection. Something lavender based is always a bonus for me to use at night and also because I just love lavender in general; it's such an amazing plant.
This one has just 3 ingredients: grapeseed oil, bergamot oil and lavender oil and it's very nice. So relaxing and soothing, great for during the day and at night and a great price as these roll-ons always last forever.


Buy here



SKIN TONIC FACIAL OIL (30ml, £12.95)
This oil is blended to hydrate, regenerate and minimise wrinkles, notably using rosehip oil which I'm a huge fan of. Firstly, it smells gorgeous, the scent of orange really coming through (and so it's great to use after my Myroo orange blossom serum to continue the theme 😃) and secondly it's so smooth and silky and really well absorbed. I hardly need to leave it at all before I apply moisturiser and foundation.
It's just as good for night too, one of the best oils I've used this year (and I've used a lot!) and I highly recommend it. Also, you can't beat the price.

Ingredients: vitis vinifera (grapeseed) oil, rosa canina (rosehip) oil, camellia kissi (camellia) seed oil, ricinus communis (castor) oil, citrus dulcis (sweet orange) oil, boswellia carterii (frankincense) oil, lavandula augustifolia (lavender) oil. Allergens naturally occurring in essential oils – geraniol, linalool, limonene.

Buy here


PEPPERMINT REFRESHING FACIAL MIST (30ml, £4.25)
This new product isn't yet on Bespoke Aroma's website although it was included as part of the Skin Organics beauty box in June. Peppermint is a novel idea to put in a facial mist as it seems to be traditionally the province of feet 😊But what a great find! This mist enjoyed heavy rotation during England's winning World Cup games against Colombia (must have used nearly half a bottle during those penalties!) and Sweden. It was so hot and muggy those two evenings that this was such a welcome relief. I've also been taking it to work for a quick spritz during the day and offering it to my colleagues too. Needless to say, there's not much left but I'll be repurchasing!

Ingredients: Menthe piperita (peppermint) organic water and essential oil



In summary: I love trying products from new-to-me brands and Bespoke Aroma didn't disappoint. Three firm favourites to add to my list of essentials.


You can view the entire Bespoke Aroma range here




*This sample was sent to me for PR purposes. I wasn't paid for my review.










No comments:

Post a Comment