Friday 8 March 2019

The February Vegan Kind Box

This wasn't one of my favourite boxes so far, mainly because most of the snacks were savoury and I could have done with more chocolate this month! However, I'm splitting hairs because the amazing walnut whips were worth the price of the box alone 😀




HADLEIGH MAID DARK CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE WALNUT WHIRLS

As mentioned above, these massive bad boys were so rich and so damn satisfying I nearly sang my love from the rooftops one night as I stuffed my face in front of Netflix. Yes, yes and YES. 💖


HAYNES GOURMET CANDIED JALAPENO RELISH

I gave this straight away. Definitely not my cup of tea.


CHEEKY P'S BARBEQUE CHICKPEAS

I love this recent craze for flavoured chickpeas (Asda's salt and vinegar are my total favourite). These are really moreish but very dry. Have either a glass of water on hand to wash them down or someone to do the Heimlich manoeuvre.


BEPPS CHEDDAR CHEESE BLACK-EYED PEA PUFFS

Anything resembling cheesy puffs is a winner for me. These are totally gorgeous.



TEA+ ENERGY AND TEA+ CLEANSE SACHETS

I've only tried the energy one of this - yerba mate and ginseng with 8 vitamins. It was okay but I'm not a huge fan of most fruit teas. However, the idea of a tea with vitamins is fabulous.


MY PROTEIN STRAWBERRY PROTEIN BLEND SACHET

I use a protein powder in my smoothies in the morning which I love, so I was very happy to get this. It was really tasty in a smoothie and I'd definitely try this again.



CRAZY RUMORS BLACK CHERRY LIP BALM

I haven't tried this yet as I have a surfeit of lip balms but I adore Crazy Rumors so this was very welcome.


KARMA BITES CARAMEL POPPED LOTUS SEEDS

This is the only item out of the box I haven't tried yet as I haven't been in the mood for it but it sounds great.



As usual, The Vegan Kind donate 10p from every box sold, to charity and this month it is the Rescue Me Animal Sanctuary in Merseyside. Their patron is Tamara Wall of Hollyoaks (which I am addicted to, I don't care who knows).

You can subscribe to the Vegan Kind box here




No comments:

Post a Comment