Sunday 10 February 2019

Favourites of 2018. Part 3: Make-up

I used some fabulous cruelty-free, natural and vegan make-up in 2018. Here's my favourites.



Best mascara

PHB Ethical Beauty. I've used this a few times and it's still my favourite


Best eyeliner

PHB Ethical Beauty. I haven't deviated from this in 2018 as it's a great eyeliner.


Best eyeshadow

PHB Ethical Beauty Almond and Johnny Concert Bad Kitty. Both great pale, shimmery shadows. 


Best primer

Emani Perfect 10 Primer Doesn't do a lot to blur imperfections on its own, but a good base for make-up.


Best foundation

Hands down this was Emani Deluxe Creme. Superb coverage. Read my review here


Best cover-up

Emani again with their HD Concealer. Just fantastic. Read my review here


Best tinted moisturiser

Green People DD Cream. While it's not cheap, it's very good.


Best face powder

My favourites were Ere Perez (read my review here) and Beauty Without Cruelty.


Best beauty tools

Ecotools Blusher Brush, PHB Ethical Beauty eyeshadow brush and Bellapierre Beauty Blender. I use these every day.


Best blusher

The lovely Rosebud by Lily Lolo


Best lip balm

Crazy Rumors Hibiskiss  in Coral. Majestic. Read my review here


Best lipstick

My favourite was Pacifica's Devocean in Tenderness. Gorgeous! Read my review here








No comments:

Post a Comment