Sunday 10 February 2019

The January Vegan Kind Life Style Box

Let's have a look at the nom-tastic goodies in this month's Vegan Kind box.
First up is Quibbles Sour Cream and Onion Cashews. I've had these bad boys before and they're fantastic. I love cashews and I love sour cream and onion, so this is a match made in heaven!

Macacha Protein's Peace blend is a vanilla-flavoured protein shake which I really enjoyed. I mixed it with some soy milk and some of my seeds and stuff that I add to my smoothies. I did have to use a blender as it was a bit lumpy but it was sweet and tasty and I'd definitely try it again.

Bounce V Life Cacao Peanut Protein Ball is a lovely nutty snack and surprisingly filling. That peanut butter taste was so moreish.

NuGo Dark Chocolate Pretzel with Sea Salt Ah, where have you been all my life? Rich and satisfying with that sea salt giving it a certain je ne sais quoi. Absolutely fantastic!

Umberto Giannini Shampoo A bit of a weird inclusion this. Full marks for being CF and vegan but so full of nasties my eyes hurt just reading the label.

Pastinos Four Cheeses I wasn't sure about this one. A snack made of pasta - I didn't dare even look at the nutritional label. And the taste, kind of weird and very cheesy but moreish too. Well, I finished the bag so they can't have been that bad, can they?

Kings Prostrips Just the name of this put me off. It sounds like a drug I've injected into patients in gynaecology (Prostap) either that or some waxing strips for moustaches. They're sitting lonely in my snack cupboard. I'll get around to them.

Peakz Crunchy Hazlenut Chocolate Squares Haven't got around to these either but I bet they're yumtastic!




You can subscribe to the Vegan Kind lifestyle or beauty box here

No comments:

Post a Comment