Tuesday 20 June 2017

May Love Lula Beauty Box

This is the first Love Lula beauty box I've purchased as they were doing a few one-off specials of their past boxes so I grabbed the May one as I had noticed it previously and coveted the goods!
 The box includes the following:

John Masters lavender and rosemary shampoo and citrus and neroli detangler, both 30ml. This is a brand I always look at and wish I could afford. Very excited to try these!

Laid Bare DIY cleanser and toner with liquorice and aloe vera. I haven't tried this brand before but I've heard good things.

PHB Ethical Beauty gentle moisturiser with shea and apricot. I love PHB and am looking forward to trying this.

Ogario London Styling Mist with lemon zest and oats. This is the only product of the box I've tried so far and the reason I wanted to buy the box and I have to say I'm really enjoying it at the moment.
This is a great selection of products and I'm not disappointed by my first purchase.

You can see Love Lula's previous beauty boxes or sign up for them here




No comments:

Post a Comment