Thursday 15 June 2017

TK Maxx Cruelty Free Haul No.2

I'm back with another cruelty-free beauty haul from TK Maxx and their sister company, Homesense. Seriously, some of their prices (especially in the clearance section) are too good to resist and I love being able to get my hands on brands that I can't normally afford or brands hard or impossible to get hold of in the UK. It's also a great way to discover new products. When I walk through the doors and see all those lovely bottles, it's a bit like Aladdin's Cave (for the beauty hoarder) 😋

Deep Steep caught my eye as I have seen positive reviews for them on blogger sites and their ingredients look good. They are cruelty-free and vegan. I picked up a lilac blossom argan oil body butter and a passtion fruit and guava body wash and am looking forward to trying them.

In the men's toiletries, this Man Cave Post-Shave Balm which is vegan and leaping bunny certified, plus packed full of good stuff, caught my eye. This is going to my Dad for Father's Day.

In the clearance section at Homesense I found a cleansing milk from a Spanish company called Naobay. They are cruelty-free and vegan. I hadn't heard of them before but they are for sale at a couple of UK websites.
Homesense also generated some bargain Zatik products, which I've wanted to try since I found one of their deodorants on my last trip. I bought a shampoo, a deodorant spray and a cleansing gel.
The next two products were a bit of a coup considering how expensive they are - a John Masters conditioner and a Trilogy hand cream which I bought as a gift.
Finally, I found an Eco Tools powder brush, also in clearance at the princely sum of £3. This is the only product of the haul I've tried yet and it is just gorgeous on the skin.

Another fantastic and cheap haul of great brands!






1 comment:

  1. I read your blog frequently and I just thought I’d say keep up the amazing work!
    קוסמטיקאית

    ReplyDelete