Monday 5 February 2018

Balm Balm and Ooh! Oils of Heaven Sale at Love Lula

Love Lula are currently running a fabulous promotion on Balm Balm and Ooh! Oils of Heaven.
Here's my previous thoughts on these two amazing brands.


FRAGRANCE FREE BALM AND BABY BALM

I can't rave about this incredible balm more than I already have, but here are links to my previous reviews. It is a staple in my house and I never let myself run out. Read here and here


FRANKINCENSE FACIAL TONIC
Too stinky for me, I'm afraid. That's not to say it doesn't do a good job, because all Balm Balm's hydrosols are top notch. Read my review here


LITTLE MIRACLE ROSEHIP SERUM
This was one of the first facial oils I tried when I started using them around a year ago. It's a real treat and one of my favourites. Read my review here


ROSE FLORAL WATER HYDROSOL
This was the second hydrosol I tried from Balm Balm and my favourite. I'm currently using it at the moment. Read my review here

TAMANU OIL
This super-oil has great properties if you read up on it. I hadn't heard of it before it was included in a Love Lula beauty box but I was keen to try. A lot of customers pointed out it was a bit stinky. I found it smelled like nuts which I was just fine but I did get a whiff of the curry smell others were talking about on occasion. It didn't put me off. This is a lovely oil that I'm still using. Read the review here

BEAUTY BALM


My favourite beauty product is probably a balm because I just love oil cleansing at night to remove make-up and get a really deep clean. I've tried a few balms and this is the best in my opinion. Read my review here


HIBISCUS FACE MASK
This unusual mask needs reconstituting with water. It's very effective. Read my review here

FRAGRANCE FREE OIL
Another lovely addition for troublesome skin from Balm Balm. Read my review here


CHAMOMILE HYDROSOL
It's another stinky one! Read my review here and buy if you dare! 😋


COCONUT CLEANSER
I tried this quite a while ago so it was probably the first oil cleanser I used. I think I wrote in the review, silly me, that I was trying to use it with cotton wool, doh. I really was quite naive about cleansers back in the day when I had been brought up on taking off your make-up with cotton wool and a cream cleanser and then maybe adding a gel wash if I could be arsed. Oh, how things have changed. This is a lovely wash and don't be scared of the coconut giving you spots. Read my review here



CACAY OIL
 My first Oils of Heaven try and my favourite so far. A gorgeous, light, nutty oil that I'd use again and again. Read my review here





Now I've persuaded you about the loveliness of these 2 brands, take 40% off Balm Balm with code BB40 and take 40% off Ooh! Oils of Heaven with code HEAVEN.

Shop at Love Lula here

No comments:

Post a Comment