Tuesday 1 May 2018

Review: Living Nature Ultimate Day Oil

Recently, I've had the pleasure to try Living Nature's Ultimate Day Oil, courtesy of Botanical Brands.
I've tried a couple of Living Nature products in the past and liked them very much. The company have been in existence since 1987 and they harvest the power of indigenous New Zealand botanicals. 

I love the red glass bottle this oil comes in.
The oil contains rosehip and evening primrose to aid in skin repair.
There was just one ingredient I needed to look up here, which was totara extract.  This is harvested from recycled totara wood and bark, which is a powerful antioxidant.


I'm not short of a face oil or two, putting it mildly, and I've tried a lot of good ones, but this really is something else. It goes on so smoothly and sinks in like a dream. I haven't had an oil for a while that's such a good base for make-up. I found I could put my moisturiser on top of this almost instantly and be ready quickly for foundation. Also, the overriding scent is the lavender essential oil and it's so soothing. In fact, I wouldn't limit this to day time use because the lavender makes it a perfect bedtime oil too, however Living Nature does have a separate night oil for sale.
The Ultimate Day Oil isn't cheap at £30 but it is a hefty 30ml size which I'd expect to last months and months, so it's a good investment. The oil is also suitable for vegans.

In summary: A really lovely oil that leaves the skin feeling so plumped and rejuvenated. A definite winner in my book and probably the best oil I've tried so far this year.






You can buy this oil and other Living Nature products from Botanical Brands




*This sample was sent to me for PR purposes. I wasn't paid for my review.


No comments:

Post a Comment