Tuesday 5 June 2018

Review: Bandale 100% Vegan Skin Care

Bandale is a vegan natural skin care company that I found while browsing Etsy. I tried some of their miniatures.

GRAPEFRUIT AND NEROLI FACIAL BALM
I love a face balm and I always cleanse with it rather than use it as a moisturiser. This was a nice, subtly scented balm which leaves the face really clean and fresh. Multiple uses in this little pot!


Ingredients: *Jojoba Oil, *Apricot Kernel oil, *Unrefined Shea Butter, Jojoba wax, Candelilla Wax, *Essential Oils.


COCOA NITE MOISTURISING BALM
This was lovely to use at night on various dry bits. I also used it on my son's eczema prone arms after a bath. A great moisturising balm with only 5 organic and vegan ingredients.

Ingredients:
*Cocoa Butter, *Olive Oil, *Coconut Oil, Candelilla wax and Jojoba wax
 *(Organic and Unrefined Ingredients).

LAVENDER AND GRAPEFRUIT LIP BALM
Lovely-smelling, moisturising balm which I used at night as it is not suitable for a base under lipstick.

Ingredients: *Pure Unrefined Shea Butter (Vitellaria Paradoxa), Sweet Almond oil (Prunus Dulcis), *Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Jojoba Wax (Simmondsia Chinensis ), Candelilla wax (Euphorbia Cerifera ) and *Essential Oils.

(* Organic Ingredients)


COCONUT GOLD BODY BUTTER
This gorgeous butter was great after a shower, very moisturising and smells lovely.


Ingredients: *Pure Unrefined Shea Butter (Vitellaria Paradoxa), * Virgin Coconut Oil (cold pressed).
 *(Organic Ingredient)


In summary:
These lovely pots are a great way to try new products before buying the full size. Bandale do a large range of goodies - raw butters, oils, floral water, soaps and more. There's something for everyone here and I absolutely love how simple and minimal their ingredients are.


Buy Bandale products at their website here and their Etsy shop here





*This sample was sent to me for PR purposes. I wasn't paid for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment