Saturday 18 May 2019

The April Vegan Kind Lifetstyle Box

April brought another snack-tastic box from The Vegan Kind.





CANDY KITTENS PEACH FIZZ

I've had these sweeties before and they're very moreish. I don't really eat sweets but I'll make an exception for these beauties.


BETTER YOU VEGAN HEALTH DAILY ORAL SPRAY

It's a very clever idea to put a vitamin supplement in a vegan box and Better You are great - I use their children's vitamin D spray for my 5 year old. This contains B12, vitamin D, iron and iodine, the perfect mixture and a very welcome addition for me. It's a shame it doesn't have calcium too because I hate my current supplements, they're like bullets and even when I break them in half I still gag. 😖


RHYTHM 108 TRUFFLE EGGS

I've had this brand's biscuits before from Boots and very nice they are too. This blink-and-you-miss-it bag of eggs is a lovely Easter treat. So lovely I've been eating them one at a time to savour them 😉


HOWDAH MASALA DIPPERS

I don't do so well with spice although I seem to be being a bit more adventurous these days and there was no way I wasn't going to try these because I like an Indian snack. These spicy flatbread bites are extremely moreish and while a bit too spicy for me, it didn't stop me polishing off the whole bag! I didn't have an appropriate dip to hand, so I used homous, which worked for me 😉 Howdah give a free school dinner to a child in India with every purchase, which you've got to say makes a change from the likes of Walkers lining their pockets. 



SUPERFUDGIO CARAMEL PEANUT CREAM WITH SALT

As long as you don't look at the sugar content of this before you eat it, you'll be okay. Try not to see diabetes looming on the horizon.


PIPERS JALAPENO AND DILL CRISPS

Yes, they burnt my mouth but yes, I finished them off 😉 Very tasty



WHITTARD OF CHELSEA SALTED CARAMEL HOT CHOCOLATE SAMPLE

Not tried this yet, saving for a treat night.


TRIBE NUTRITION BAR BANANA AND PEANUT BUTTER

I thought this was going to be amazing as I love everything to do with peanut butter. It was okay, but I probably wouldn't get it again.



You can subscribe to the Vegan Kind Lifestyle Box here

No comments:

Post a Comment